Anonymous Browsing Made Simple!
Our website allows you to surf the internet without having to worry about people knowing what you've done and where you have been. Protect your online identity by entering the url (website address) into the web address box and click the start browsing button. Our website will hide your ip and allow you to bypass filters at school, work place or country.
Surf anonymously online and protect your privacy and security.
Sites most often accessed by other users: KickAssTorrents EZTV AHAShare Fenopy Omegle Ask.fm
What is a proxy?
A proxy is a special kind of web server that serves as an intermediary between you and a website you are accessing. When you browse through a proxy, your browser only "talks" to the proxy server, which in turn talks to the website. This has the following major implications:
- The website being accessed has no knowledge of your IP address. Thus it becomes difficult* for the websites to identify and track you (as long as you don't provide them your personal information of course!).
- Most automated systems aiming to inspect/modify users' traffic (such as the notorious Internet filters) detect the "undesirable" traffic by matching the server you are connecting to against some black list. Using a proxy lets you bypass these checks (as you are now technically connecting to a different server) making it the easiest censorship circumvention tool out there.
How is this proxy different?
There are different types of proxy technology each with its own set of pros and cons. It's important to understand the basic tradeoffs to avoid compromising your privacy and security.
- Easy to use - all it takes is entering address and clicking a button.
- Availabile anywhere - all other solutions require that you either insall additional software or tweak system settings, neither of which is an option in many restricted environments like schools, workplace and internet cafes. This proxy only requires a web browser - if you are looking at this page you'll be able to use it.
- Does not guarantee anonymity - using a web proxy like this one will take care of your casual anonymity needs. It will prevent most normal tracking systems from working, will stop websites from detecting your actual location, etc. However, because of how this technology works there's always a slight possibility of your IP address leaking to the website you are accessing. So while it will fool the automated systems, a human might be able to track you down in some cases.
- Cannot perfectly display some sites - again, due to the limitations of the technology this proxy might introduce glitches into some sites.
Looks like I need something more serious. Can you tell me more?
Sure! Please head to the censorship evasion guide.